Father's day

ok so I got lost in updating my photoshop and actually forgot to do my daily post on this blog yesterday=/ buttt I've got a kool new blog header to make up for it! =D well I like to think it's kool anyway and everyone that's seen it seems to be puzzled how I created it all in photoshop lol (everything in it has been created in photoshop except the picture of me obviously) I even kinda shocked myself that I actually managed to do it and managed to create exactly what I had in my mind for my blog =D I love working with photoshop and using tutorials and learning new things...and the fact that I actually manage to remember it all lol I'd love to know what anyone else thinks of it so please leave a comment =)
I also came up with a new purpose for my blogpost titles... from now on I'll be linking to my website of the day in every title! so the koolest site of the day will only be one click away=D ....hmm ok that sounded a bit cheesy but it's true!
Today's link is to PhotoshopLab.com it's a really easy to use site and has loads of tutorials on it and usefull tips aswell so I'd definatly pay a visit if you're looking for a good photoshop site =)
ah yes I've also taken some pictures of my summertop that I finished knitting about a month ago I also mentioned it in my first blog post =) so heres some pictures:




2 comments:

Cute top!

20 June, 2006 18:14  

aww thank you very much! (^_^)

21 June, 2006 15:56  

Newer Post Older Post Home