Finally!

Yayyyy *jumps up N down* I finally managed to put up my background image on here! I think it turned out pretty nice if I say so myself (^_^) I'm still wanting to fill in the lefthand side of my blog cuz it's awfully empty... but I don't know yet if it's possible to put up more then one background image... ohwell one step at a time =)
I've not done much today anywayz I've just been stuck on the comp browsing through Crochetville lol I'll continue with my bag tomorrow and I think I might start with my Amigurumi Bear tonight or Tuesday (^_^) and obviously I'll be watching the Holland match in the world cup tonight!...though I'm kinda having doubts weatehr we'll beat em or not lol
My website of the day is WWF.org.uk just because I think they're great (O_^)


Nosey cats =)

3 comments:

Love your background!!!! How do you change backgrounds with blogger?

25 June, 2006 23:28  

It depends on what you mean...the background image (as in adding an image to the background you already have) or the whole template (colours and setup)? =)

26 June, 2006 10:38  

kitty pics always make me happy! lol

your background looks great, too

08 July, 2006 07:11  

Newer Post Older Post Home