Here they are at last

I've finally finished my Knucks! I felt kinda sad when I finished them lol because it was so much fun making them^_^ but I'll be making my fiances Knucks soon and then my SILtobe aswell! heehee oh and I also have my fiances Boy Beanie (crochet) to make and some Bunny slippers (crochet) for my SILtobe! I'll be busy for a while =D Anywho here are the pics of my precious finished Knucks!





I showed them on the Wooly Wonder forum and I exstatic that I got such a compliment from Elizabeth (who did the beautiful embroidery for the Harm None Knucks from the pattern) saying that my Knucks are "Gorgeous and symmetrical which ain't easy! Love the leaves" ! To me that's like Prince telling you he likes your song! lol *what are you talking about Prince rules! don't you be talkin' smack about Prince!* ^_^

Tell me what you think^_^

4 comments:

Ah, Prince. Congrats on the embriodery compliment . . . they do look sooo good!!

25 July, 2006 16:23  

Thank you!!^_^ to be honest I was shocked that I really managed to do exactly what I had in mind!

25 July, 2006 16:29  

Oh, congrats on the embroidery! It is definitely deserving of all the compliments you received; after all, my attempt at knucks embroidery failed miserably. I have a feeling it was the stitch I tried. Oh well.

26 July, 2006 03:33  

thank you^_^ which stitch were you using?

26 July, 2006 11:36  

Newer Post Older Post Home