Hooker

*sings* I'm in heaven crochet heaven lala lala lalalalala....eh? oh hi =D I was just thinking about how much I love how well my crochet hook case is coming along (^_^) I've got some pictures of the progress... I've finished the first half of the lining with pockets and I've done the fold and the first pocket of the second half of the lining so it's going well! ...*knocks on wood* well I know my luck hehe oh and I'm doing the inside lining in orange as you can see and the outside will be done in grey and I'm planning on making a flower to put on the front cover and I think I'm going to attach some ribbons to close the case up with =) but anyway heres the pictures (^_~):


I'd like to know what you think so far so please leave a comment=)

3 comments:

I LOVE your crochet hook case!! It´s lovely! And it´s such a good idea... well done

03 July, 2006 21:37  

Wow thank you so much =D I'll put the link up for the pattern when I've done (^_^)

04 July, 2006 13:19  

I LOVE it!!! Now I want to crochet one for myself! ;)

06 July, 2006 16:42  

Newer Post Older Post Home