I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Rose_Anglaise yesterday so I feel obligated to respond to it^_^
I have to confess to "6 weird things/habits" and then pick on six other bloggers/diarists to do the same! That is if I dare to trouble other ppl with it lol
Here goes:
1. When thinking about something I always (need to) do something such as tap the pen I'm writing with on the table or bite my lip.
2. I can't stand it when someone touches or squeezes the top of my hand because it freaks me out thinking about my veins being squeezed. Veins just freak me out period.
3. I saw my grandma in my dreams the night before she passed away. She was getting on a bus in my dream and turned around and smiled and then the bus drove off.
4. I used to be scared of the swimming pool when I was little, because of the nightmares I had which had sharks and creepy creatures swimming away in the swimming pool trying to get to me (LOL).
5. It freaks me out thinking about being stuck in the middle of the ocean with all those fish and creatures and depth beneath me.
6. My birthday in 1996 was the worst ever because on that day (October 4th) a plane crashed into several appartment buildings and killed loads of people in Amsterdam.

Well that's really all I could think of....I hope whoever reads this is still awake lol wow I'm boring!

Anywho the poor souls I'm tagging are Vik, Lani, Tonya, Horngoddess, Obsidian Kitten, Anne-Marie. I don't expect anybody to actually do it though so feel free to come on here and yell at me for doing this to you! lol^_^

7 comments:

Sure, I will do it...but I have to think of 6 weird things about me first. Hmmmm...?

25 July, 2006 18:49  

Okee dokee, I posted my 6 weird facts...here: http://knitlani.blogspot.com/2006/07/tag-me-weird.html

Have a really good day!

25 July, 2006 20:22  

I'm with you on #5, I really hate deep water. If I can't touch bottom, I'm freaked out.

I guess we do have something in common. Hope you get the sewing machine!

26 July, 2006 03:32  

so wait, i have to post 6 wierd things/habits about myself? (that shouldn't be hard, i'm certifiable)

and then try to tag 6 other ppl?

hmmm...gotta think...too tired to think...tomorrow will think...

27 July, 2006 10:46  

i hate deep water too, swimming is not at all a "recreational" activity for me, it's more like something i learned to do (like CPR or the heimlich) in the event that i had to perform a lifesaving technique. like maybe i could paddle myself, say, 20 feet to safety. God forbid!

As long as i can touch bottom (and preferably SEE it) i'm okay. And if it's not too cold. And doesn't have big waves. Like, you know, maybe in the bathtub.

Gee, i really was raised by cats...

27 July, 2006 10:48  

so i posted my things here:

http://obsidiankitten.blogspot.com/

27 July, 2006 11:10  

"like maybe in the bathtub" LOL! I'm exactly like that too. just thinking about the depth of the ocean freaks my out badly!

27 July, 2006 15:30  

Newer Post Older Post Home