Knitting part of Knucks is done

Well there they are...my Knucks! YAYAYAYAY! lol All I have to do now is embroider them. I'm going to pick out the colours I'm going to use and just hope for the best hehe^_^
David(my fiance) already requested a pair teehee but obviously not in pink lol so I'll let him pick out a colour and I'm also making him the Boy Beanie from the SnB:Happy Hooker book so he'll be all set for the winter...he's not a scarf kind of person so theres no point in me making any for him.
I did see an awesome pattern for a scarf on Knitty somewhere though called Exchequered ! I love the squary pattern^_^ I'd like to make it in Lime Green and Black though, because I'm not much of a yellow person unless it's not the dominating colour.
My mom said she and my sis visited my blog....HI MOM!, HI NANCY! ^_^ (if you're reading this then you can leave a comment if you like...you just click on COMMENTS at the bottom of this post and then you can type in your message there).
When will this heat end...my feet look like balloons constantly now it's rediculous...you know how ppl sometimes blow up those plastic doctor type of gloves? well picture them in the shape of feet and that's what my feet look like lol Am I the only one with balloon feet?
It's not safe to walk around our house without looking where your going anymore lately...cause theres cats laid everywhere lol they just walk around the house and randomly drop down on the floor and decide to take a nap because it's too warm to walk any further it's like a bloody minefield!=P
anyhows I'm going to make an attempt at some embroidery now so wish me luck!

7 comments:

Hi Petra, Your Dad shared the link to your site. Your knitting looks very nice...I don't even know how to hold a knitting needle so I envy anyone who can! Great work there girl! I enjoyed looking at your site and reading your comments.

24 July, 2006 02:45  

Just the sight of the gloves is making me feel overheated! They're great, though.

I have tagged you ... Sorry if you hate that kind of thing. Feel free to ignore!

24 July, 2006 10:59  

Hi Karen! how are you? well my mom tought me how to knit about 2 years ago and I didn't really seriously take it up until about last year so I'm still a beginner^_^ it's never too late to learn!
I hope you and your family are doing well.
Petra

24 July, 2006 13:04  

Hi Petra, I wish all the good luck with the embroidery! But listen, they look pretty only it too! Very feminine!

24 July, 2006 22:24  

Re Wolfmother: We didn't see them ... I wish!!! But I hear they're playing the UK in November ...

25 July, 2006 07:28  

Very pretty, Petra! I love the color!

I'm visiting your blog from a post over at Crochetville. Your name caught my attention because it is my sister's name. When I was just a child, I thought it was such an unusual name for my parents to have named her. My dad explained that it meant "the rock".

As I get older, however, I see the name much more often! Could also be contributed to my exposure to more of the world through the internet, too, though! :)

Just had to say "Hi!" And welcome to the world of knitting and crocheting! You're doing great!

25 July, 2006 08:38  

Thank you Karla! yes I know my name means rock...it's a greek word^_^ There is also a town in Jordan called Petra and everything is made out of rocks...even the houses are carved into the rock walls^_^

25 July, 2006 13:42  

Newer Post Older Post Home