Knucks KAL

Last night I finally finished my Stripes (and stripes) forever scarf from the SnB:HH book and I finished it faster then I thought...I didn't even get a chance to put up a percentage bar for it lol I'll take some pics of it tomorrow I'm well pleased with it(^_^) I wanted to wear it today but then I went outside and well...it would just spontaniously combust in this sunshine...and if not then I would with that scarf on!
On to the title of this post I joined the Knucks KAL!! WOOHOO lol I'm really excited about it because it'll be the first time I'll knit gloves ...with double pointed needles! EEP! kinda scary, but I'm never going to learn if I don't try besides I read that theres more ppl on there that haven't done it before so I'm sure we can support eachother...I hope 0_0. I thought the start of the KAL would be August 1 but it's been changed...so now I'll have to go and buy all my stuff tomorrow good thing I've got money lol I've not decided what colour I'm going to make em in yet but I'll see when I'm in the woolshop a.k.a. heaven ^_^

2 comments:

Yay . . . I'm excited that you're excited!

I've never knit gloves either, hopefully it will turn out okay!

12 July, 2006 20:32  

yay! lol I know I'm kinda nervous about how I'll be able to manage to fix the fingers to the goves =S ohwell we've got to learn sometime! besides it might not be as bad as it seems and then we'll never be able to stop making them cause of all the kool phrases and colour combinations...we'll need at least on of everything...just to suit your mood..0_0

13 July, 2006 15:41  

Newer Post Older Post Home