WOOT WOOT

What is it you wonder?
Drum roll please!...
I've finally done it! Finally finished my crochet hook case YAYAYAY! lol It's not brilliant, because it is a little bit bent on the inside as you can see but hey it's only my second EVER crocheted item so please be kind in commenting (^_~)
I just randomly made the flowers without a pattern or anything =) I didn't follow the patternon the outside ribbing of the case neither I just adjusted it as I went along I didn't like how it went in the pattern so there =P I've added the link to the pattern that I used in the name of this post if anyone is interested (^_^)
I also added a crocheted button and loop to close the case up with...and it's also the first time I've made a button so yay for me! I used the pattern for it from the SnB:HH book which btw is brilliant!
Sorry the images aren't big but for some reason it won't let me post more then like 2 images if I post them large so this will have to do =( I also posted about the case on crochetville and I loved all the nice and sweet compliments I got (^_^)

In the pattern it tells you to use plastic pieces for filling inbetween the lining and the cover...but unlike most ppl apperantly (lol) I don't have pieces of plastic laying around so I used some leftover cardboard and taped it up to make it waterproof incase any drink or whatever ever spills on it ...cause you just never know(^_^) Oh and I've also been able to find another great pattern HERE for another great case which I think I'll be trying soon you can put loads of things in it and it looks awesome so enjoy. I hope you like my case!

Petra

6 comments:

it came out great--i love it!

i've got to get my grandma to teach me to crochet while she is here for a visit.

08 July, 2006 07:09  

Thank you so much! yeah just go for it I think that if you know how to knit then you can easily learn to crochet. btw I think it's awesome that you live on a farm...with Llama's!

08 July, 2006 12:03  

That is awesome!!!

08 July, 2006 16:50  

Thank you Davina! =D

09 July, 2006 11:38  

I just love the way you finished the case!

09 July, 2006 17:15  

Thank you Vik! ^_^

16 July, 2006 11:30  

Newer Post Older Post Home