Aha

What Your Soul Really Looks Like
You are very passionate and quite temperamental. While you can be moody, you always crave comfort.
You are a grounded person, but you also leave room for imagination and dreams. You feet may be on the ground, but you're head is in the clouds.
You believe that people see you as a bit small and insignificant. People pay more attention to you than you think.
Your near future is a lot like the present, and as far as you're concerned, that's a very good thing.
For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.



You know...that really is what I'm like! I love doing those little quizzies when I'm bored^_^ I also did another one to see if I'm left brained or right brained and this were the results:

You Are 20% Left Brained, 80% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.
The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.


Everything about the right sided brain suits me perfectly but I am also good at math and I have good attention to detail but then again it did say I'm 20% left brained aswell so that should be right^_^

Anyway, I haven't really done much knitting this weekend I didn't do any yesterday so I'm still only 3/4 done with the cable bag, but I'm going to do some more today so hopefully the last part of the bag will be done tonight and all I'll have to do then is knit the handles and sew it all up and put some lining in.
We've actually been watching the AllStar Cup on ITV1 lol it's just funny to see Alice Cooper, Meatloaf and Bruce Forsyth play golf hehe. There's even one Dutch person playing...Ruud Gullit.. people won't even know who he is unless your Dutch or into footy. I normally would never watch golf I find it boring, but I don't know if I would find it boring to play because I've never played it and I want to give it a try one day. The only sports I'm good at are basketball and fieldhockey, I'm ok at football as long as I'm not in the goal (for some reason I like to dive away from the ball instead of catch it..) lol! I think that if I was born as a boy I would've been a football player right now, because my dad used to be the coach/trainer of a football team when we still lived in Eindhoven (Holland), until we moved when I was almost 6...back in 1990(..omg that sounds like a century away lol). My whole family is inevitably connected with Brabant (it's a province in the south of Holland)...especially my dad's side of the family. I even know of a street in Eindhoven (Halve Maan straat) which is filled with people that have the same last name as me lol and almost everyone in that part of the family used to work for Philips, which used to just make light bulbs, but is now one of the worlds biggest electronics company, you can read the history on their site when you click on Philips.. it might be boring to you but as it's so connected to my family and to where I'm from I think it's kind of kool how it got to be such a big company. Maybe I'm just boring lol. I love going back to Brabant, I think I have at least one family member living in each of the towns in that province, not to mention that it's a really nice place to visit. It always seems that the more you go downsouth in Holland the more green gets and the more hills there are (there are basically no hills whatsoever in 90% of Holland except for downsouth lol) and I love my fields and hills and green land (I don't think I could ever live in a big city I'd get bored) which is probably why I love it here in Yorkshire^_^ I think I love the Peak District even more it's so beautiful. I went there for the first time a few months ago and I was just in awe at all the green and hills and I LOVED driving through Winnats Pass near Castleton... it's hard to explain how awesome it was driving through it but in the Winnats Pass picture you can see how tiny that person looks so you can tell how huge it is and imagine driving through it!^_^ We also went inside a few caves in that area, we went to the Blue John Cavern which is the only cave in the world that has Blue John in it so that was pretty kool. And then we went to the Speedwell Cavern which was just before Winnats Pass and you tour through the tunnel in a small boat, because the tunnels are flooded, I liked seeing the Bottomless pit and being on a boat instead of walking for a change.
Oiy I've gone on for ages! so I'll leave you while you're (hopefully) viewing the picture of the beautiful Peak District^_^

3 comments:

Funny Quizzies, I´ll try them later! I used to play fielhockey too - when I was a little bit younger!

28 August, 2006 23:27  

I agree, Winnats Pass is amazing, I used to live not so far from there, in Hathersage.

Fun quizzes, I shall have to take a look!

01 September, 2006 21:02  

Really Vik? kool! I'm not much of a sports person these days lol

I wish I could live there Acrylik it must've been so amazing to live there and see that invironment everyday!!^_^

02 September, 2006 16:22  

Newer Post Older Post Home