Brain overload

That's what I've been having lately with all the projects I'm planning on making in the near future...
- 25 Crocheted Granny squares (I'm working on them now)
- my fiances Knucks (I've finished one glove)
- My fiances sisters Knucks
- Cable knit bag from Garnstudio
- Hat from Garnstudio
- Crocheted skirt from Garnstudio (yeah so I like garnstudio lol).
- My first socks, I'm thinking of using THIS pattern, but if anyone knows an awesome easy pattern then please let me know^_^
Theres loads more I want to make...and when I say loads I mean LOADSSSSSSS lol but I'm going to stick with this list for a while and see if I can manage to make all of them...I hope so^_^ ...wow it really does help to vent on here hehe I think I just needed to make a list so that my mind could become abit more clear^_^
I didn't work on the Knucks last night I was trying to crochet my first granny square ever, but half way through I found out there was something wrong with the pattern so today I found a different one and I'll be trying that tonight. I'm in a CAL for that btw you can find the link for it in my sidebar (the one called Newbie CAL), I made the linkbutton for the CAL aswell, I think it turned out pretty well if I say so myself^_^
I'm hoping we'll be going to town soon because I'm wanting to apply for that job in the bakery...you're thinking why don't you just go? well I'd like to but like I've said many times before it costs rediculously much just to take the bus and go to town and we aren't the richest ppl in the world so we have to plan going to town so we can do everything we need to do in town in that one time. *sigh* having no money stinks lol
Oh yeah I was wondering...I've seen many ppl that put links in their comments here on blogger, but I can't manage to do it! How do you do that??

6 comments:

Too many projects, too little time! ;)

03 August, 2006 20:12  

Hey girl, I'm in the Newbie CAL with you! I find myself always coming back to read your blog, lol! Mind if I steal your blog button to add to my site?

04 August, 2006 13:43  

too right Vik!^_^
No ofcourse I don't mind that's what it's there for^_^

04 August, 2006 14:24  

Those socks look a lot like the first socks I knit, except mine were with size 9 needles and bulky yarn. You can do it!

To do a link, type < a href="ADDRESS" > whatever you want to be linked < /a >, except leave out the spaces between the <'s and the text.

I know exactly what you mean about having a lot to knit . . .

04 August, 2006 16:49  

I swear I've tried doing the link thing that way..hmm ok I'll try now kool new site ? I'm going to scream if if doesn't work again lol!

04 August, 2006 20:38  

YAY finally...I must've done it wrong before then *scratches head* ohwell. thank you very much Tonya!^_^

04 August, 2006 20:39  

Newer Post Older Post Home