Cat blankety blank

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us (clickable images) You'll have to excuse my messy writing I had to write really fast hehe. I took the close up pic because I thought they looked like waffles piled up lol but that's just me^_^ oh and I just had to take a pic of Kallie it's a bad pic but that's because he's always moving!

Lately I've just been busy making my granny squares because I want it finished so I can continue with the Knucks again. I'm planning on making a cat blanket out of it so I'll only need 20 squares instead of 25 like it says in the CAL but I don't think that'll be a problem^_^ I've finished 10 squares now and I'll probably do like 5 more tonight. I would've had more done but you're about to find out why I didn't hehe.
We watched a movie last night and it was a spooky type of movie so we had to turn off the lights so I coudln't really see what I was doing. Anyway the movie was called The Descent. If you want to be spooked and have nightmares afterwards and lay in your bed staring at the ceiling looking for creatures then go watch it now! lol Or maybe I'm just a wimp but that movie was the first since years that I was actually scared by. So that in my eyes is one good movie! I've heard that it has a different ending in the US though which kinda stinks because the UK version (as it is an English movie) is a lot more explanatory for the ending. I read on IMDB what they gave for an ending in the US and well it's basically like telling a lie. If anyone has seen this movie and you want to know the real ending then let me know and I'll tell you^_^

9 comments:

Real nice blog you have here.... nice going on crochet, congratulations :) Im very glad to get to your blog, i'll visit it some more ;) Congratulations for your work from Chile :)

07 August, 2006 15:11  

I wasn't scared by The Descent because I couldn't really see what was going on! The creatures were nicely weird, though. Neil Marshall also directed Dog Soldiers, a werewolf movie which I liked for its very British humour and its originality: frankly I'd never seen anybody have their intestines superglued back together before! *grin*

Got a question for ya: could you tell me what size hooks (in general) Debbie Stoller uses for the patterns in SnB:HH?

07 August, 2006 16:34  

It will be beautiful when finished! Love the colors you chose!

07 August, 2006 17:57  

lol you should watch it again then hehe ohwell maybe I'm just the wimp =P I've seen dogsoldiers aswell and I thought it was kool...I remember that superglue moment LOL I thought the werewolves looked quite good aswell^_^

Well the patterns aren't even by Debbie Stoller actually, they're all by different designers.
Hooks that are needed in the book are: 5.5mm, 3.75mm, 4mm, 8mm, 6mm, 5mm, 3.25mm, 2.75mm, 3.5mm, 6.5mm, 2.25mm, 10mm. I hope that helped^_^

07 August, 2006 18:09  

Thank you Vik! I just hope the cats will like it hehe^_^

07 August, 2006 18:09  

Re hook sizes: That's very helpful - thanks!

08 August, 2006 13:35  

Thank you too Sally I went to your blog but for some reason my comments didn't show up=( I really love all the things you've made!^_^

08 August, 2006 17:33  

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

25 January, 2007 23:32  

What a great site » » »

06 February, 2007 21:10  

Newer Post Older Post Home