MUST. HAVE. KNITSCENE!

I've just found out about this magazine called Knitscene and I've seen loadsss of projects in the newest issue that I want to make! I deffinatly want to make the Molly Ringwald top, the crocheted "graffiti" top, the central park hoodie (I love it!), (maybe) the "mint Julep", Camisa and Flamenco (look at the bonus photo it's a lot more detailed)...why are there always so many things I want to knit or crochet!!!
I'll have to look in every shop to find it hopefully and if not then I'll see if I can buy it on here, they seem to have reasonable prices^_^
I'm still not sure what to make with my fabulous new wool...i LOVEE it hehe it's so soft I can't stop touching it heehee *geek*^_^ I really want to make something that I can wear but it has to be something I REALLY like and the colours are to beautiful to hide so I have to show it off =P I'm still having a tug of war between the lacey bolero, a bag (this one or this one) or maybe a hat? *sigh*
Anyway I'm off to join all my granny squares (I've finally finished them all YAY!! so you'll hopefully be seeing the results tomorrow!) and watch CSI:Miami and some Kyle XY afterwards^_^

8 comments:

I´ve told you! So many projects, too little time!

08 August, 2006 22:05  

I like the bag from garn studio, super cute! I can't believe your done with your squares! I only have 6 done, lol! Ahhh, guess I should be doing that instead of playing on the puter, lol!

09 August, 2006 01:31  

I know Vik! I just can't help myself *sigh* lol^_^

tut tut you should be crocheting not playing on comp (which I'm guessing means you're on Crochetville LOL)!

09 August, 2006 18:20  

Ooh, I like that second bag - colour is a bit dull, but in the yarn you've chosen it would be much livelier!

10 August, 2006 00:17  

Btw, this is the cheapest I've found Knitscene ... Have never ordered from these people before, though.

10 August, 2006 02:08  

I like that bag . . . and KnitScene seems SO cool!!!!!

<33

10 August, 2006 14:07  

I've heard of people knitting cables with dpns, but the girl I was talking to that tried it said her stitches kept falling off. You could try it and see if you like it or not. I also saw on Craftster or somewhere that a girl used a cuticle pusher instead of a cable needle. I used a cable needle and liked it . . . cables are a lot of fun! At first I thought I was knitting them incorrectly, but the girl at my LYS said it looked great. It looks kind of weird while you're doing it, but the more you knit the more it comes together. Life is uber busy, but in a good way.

Lots o' love!

P.S. I found a hat I want to crochet. Not a pattern, but an actual hat. It belongs to my boyfriend's niece, and I want to make her a red one. Any tips / good crochet websites?

10 August, 2006 14:35  

26 April, 2007 16:25  

Newer Post Older Post Home