*waves*



I've negelected my blog a little the last few days, but I have been doing things!
I've actually finished my fiances Knucks as you can see...well minus the embroidery because he couldn't make his mind up about what he wanted on them until last night and he wants a skull and crossbones embroidered on the tophand part of each Knuck^_^ but I haven't got any white laying around so when we have some money I'll go to the LYS and see if they have a little ball of white yarn or embroidery floss^_^
I also added some cute pics of Molko and Rolo who love the cat blanky so far and Bob does too but he's hardly ever downstairs and when he is I always forget to take a picture hehe aren't they adorable though^_^ I sometimes call Molko "pinkylip" because his bottom lip is all pink and it's so cute! he's the biggest cat in the house along with Rolo who is his brother (you could probably tell) and they're both the biggest softies ever! they always want to be strocked and get kisses and come and lay down on your lap/chest and rub their faces against yours^_^ and I also added a pic of our cheeky little Kallie who's always being a lil bugger as you can see on the picture...he only just turned one^_^ we got him from Davids aunt who's cat had too more kittens then she could take care of so we took care of 3 of them for her when they were about 3 weeks old..we had to feed them everyday and help them peepee and everything until they were old enough to eat proper food and we ended up keeping Kallie^_^ It was really hard to give the other kittens back though and sadly one of them died meanwhile..he got attacked by a dog after we gave him back=(. We gave Kallie this snake toy to snuggle up to and play with so he wouldn't feel alone and he has loved that snake ever since and he's always dragging it along around the house in his mouth and playing with it...he even gets all panicky and makes funny noises when he can't find it lol bless him^_^
Anyway I've also started to knit the Garnstudio cable bag...I wanted to start the "Not Nicole" bag with Tonya's pattern but my yarn isn't bulky enough for a 9mm needle and it left huge holes when I tried to knit it so I will do that one after this bag^_^ I didn't have the right circular needle for this bag neither though and as I have no money whatsoever right now I figured I'd improvise and knit it on straight needles and sew the sides together at the end. I hope it will all work out ok...we'll see I guess hehe! I'm loving the colours of the yarn though as I'm knitting along (I'm using the Fusion yarn by Wendy that I got a while ago...and got all excited about lol) and I can't wait to begin the first cable! I'm going to use my dpn as a cable needle. If everything is going well I'll post a photo of it tomorrow^_^
Oh I almost forgot I went on the interview last wednesday and it went fine, but I found out that I'd have to be working from 6-10pm so I cannot do that job, I have to rely on the public transport and then I'd have to walk ages in the dark on a lonely quiet road...I don't think so! They told me I should "arrange" some transport then...how will I do that when there no one that can take me to work or pick me up from work?!? they just assume everyone knows someone with a car or that they drive themselves. Davids mum's bf drives yeah but he has to work all day and he's not going to drive all that way everyday to comeback in 4 hours to pick me up again that'd just be rediculous. Besides I wouldn't want to work at those hours anyway there's only be creeps coming into the shop at those hours!
I did however get another interview at a bakery/sandwhich take away shop (Bakers Oven) and it's next wednesday at 10am. I guess I'll be walking to town next week then as I'm completely skint and the jobcenter hasn't paid us for almost 5 weeks now and I'm not expecting them to pay next week neither...&#&^% jobcenter! Let's hope it won't be raining then eh? oh the glorious world of being unemployed lol
I hope everyone is having a great day/weekend^_^

7 comments:

You are busy! Nice work!

19 August, 2006 21:02  

would your cat Molko happen to be named after anyone in particular?

good luck with the job interview :)

20 August, 2006 05:02  

Thanks Msfortuknit!^_^ I'm always busy but at the same time it feels like I want to be doing more projects lol!

Thanks Sarah and yup hehe he was named after Brian Molko from Placebo^_^

20 August, 2006 12:22  

thanks so much for the warm welcome... love knucks... have you REALLY only been knitting/crocheting for about a year... wow! (sept will be a year for me) i'm in AWE!

thnx again!

21 August, 2006 01:32  

thought so!!!

21 August, 2006 13:06  

PLACEBO KITTY!!! =)

Loooove the knucks. Nice work.

21 August, 2006 16:45  

Love the knucks and the presentation here! Again, you are a genious!

22 August, 2006 16:01  

Newer Post Older Post Home