New look!

Woohoo I've finally been able to upload my new blog template! I actually finished it a few days ago, but Blogger was having problems and it wouldn't let me republish my blog or post anything so I had to wait.. which was hard because I was anxious to show everybody what I had been working on! I'm still not completely finished.. need to work on a few things here and there but I'm getting there! So what do you all think?^_^ I'm going to town now and see if I can spend some of my birthday money teehee and maybe walk in the park a bit and collect some autumn leaves. Have a good day everyone!^_^

8 comments:

Wow Petra this is so cool! I LOVE your header! Great job! The pictures are great too. Really pretty look!

30 October, 2006 14:08  

Thank you Jeanie!^_^

30 October, 2006 16:36  

Dear Petra this is soooo pretty!!!! You´re a genius!!! (I told you this before, remember?)
I LOVE the pictures you chose! Very delicate and sweet!
PS: and hey, I loved the old template too!

30 October, 2006 23:06  

When was your birthday? I've got so much to catch up on, and so little time to do it in. Have managed to fit in a little crocheting time, though ... hope to share soon. x

31 October, 2006 17:20  

Aww thank you so much too Vik^_^ I'm still not a genius though lol =P
My birthday was october the 4th^_^ I do wonder who the anonymous was I'm sorry but I just can't tell=( I'm thinking it's EJ but I''m not sure lol

31 October, 2006 17:31  

D'oh! ^ That was E-J!

31 October, 2006 17:40  

4th October? I'm really late, then, LOL! Happy birthday for way back then. The 4th seems to be the only date in each of the past two months that I've managed a blog post, so I'm hoping to keep up the tradition on 4th Nov (and it'll be the w/e, which might help). The past 9 weeks have been ... overwhelming. But I'm surfacing. Slowly. x

31 October, 2006 17:58  

I knew it was you lol thank you for the bday wishes^_^ I'm surprised you actually manage to do anything on the comp at all.. I think I'd end up laying asleep on the floor somewhere with the lack of sleep your probably having lol!
I shall keep an eye on your blog then and I hope things will get easier for you soon.
Take care,
Petra x

01 November, 2006 16:37  

Newer Post Older Post Home