At last


I've finally been able to take some pictures to show all the things I've been doing lately! The picture you can see above was taken by me when me and David went to the park about a week ago. I just love how the morning sun shines through the trees it's so beautiful so I just had to take a picture of it and I think it turned out pretty nice^_^ I love autumn it might be cold sometimes but I love all the colours and the leafs blowing around everywhere making everything colourfull^_^ When we were in that park I also collected some leafs which I used in my new art journal and I took some pictures of it.. I've not finished with the left page yet so it's still in progress I'm thinking of drawing around the images I sticked on to the page.. we'll see. Anywho here are some pics of the journal:

I can't turn them into thumbnails for now because Imageshack doesn't want to work today so I'll just try and upload them again tomorrow. With the image being this small the artjournal page just looks like a big mess lol I enjoy doing it anyway so that all that matters isn't it. And hopefully for christmas I'll get some more things I can use in there^_^

I've also taken a picture of the progress I've made in the gloves (Knucks) I'm knitting for my SIL-to be. So here it is:

It doesn't look brilliant yet, but it's the first time I've had to use 2 different colours in this pattern but I'll work it all out in the end. The green also looks alot brighter on the picture then it does in real life. I've just not been really motivated to knit them the last couple of days I think it's because it's the third time I've done this pattern now so it kind of gets boring lol I'm thinking of starting teh bolero tonight or tomorrow I just can't help but want to make it I mean I've even got the wool for it and everything I just NEED to make it! lol^_^ I even took a pic of the wool so you could see the colour it will be. I really like the colour and how it's shiny aswell it's really nice and soft. But Blogger doesn't seem to want to let me put up another picture so it'll have to wait till tomorrow I'm afraid *sigh* can't wait for imageshakc to start working again it's just so much better to be able to put up a thumbnail so you can see the image in the real size instead of having it small and unclear like you get them on here with Blogger. I wish they would just send me that Blogger Beta invite aswell already.. it's a little unfair how some ppl have had an invite and most haven't they should just let you switch when you want. Ohwell I suppose it'll happen soon. Today has been a really cold, windy and rainy day over here it's really starting to feel more like winter then autumn now. The winds blowing that hard you can hear it everywhere. Storm always seems to put the cats into a nutty mood aswell.. they just start running around the house for no reason lol Anywho thats it for today (until I get to fix the pictures) I hope everyone is having a great weekend^_^

Petra

*edit* I've finally managed to upload other pictures yay lol so here are some pics of the yarn I'm using for the Short N Sweet Bolero from the Happy Hooker book:

2 comments:

You are so talented Petra! Really, the art journal is just beautiful, what a wonderful idea. And your photography, just gorgeous. I'm lucky if I can get my camera in focus right, lol! And for a knitting beginner, it sure looks like you got the hang of it! Awesome!

12 November, 2006 21:41  

The knucks are turning out great! I almost want to make myself a striped pair now...

13 November, 2006 15:19  

Newer Post Older Post Home