Christmas came early for me this year!!^_^



Looook what I got through the post today! A package from Vik from Argentina!! It had a veryYyy beautiful skein of 100% wool in it, a little chirstmas angel and a super special little present full of hugs from Vik.. on the note attached it said:

"This is a very special gift
That you can never see
The reason it's so special is
It's just for you from me.

Whenever you are lonely
Or ever feeling blue
You only have to hold this gift
And know I'm hugging you.

You never can unwrap it
Please leave the ribbon tied
Just hold the box close to your heart
It's filled with hugs inside."

Isn't that sweet? THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH Vik!!! I can't tell you how much I love everything you sent!! I heard Santa is going to visit Crochetville to see what's on Viks wishlist!^_^
Ofcourse I'm going to have to find a special project to use this special wool on! so I'm off to hunt for projects online^_^ Thank you so much again Vik!

3 comments:

I´m so happy it arrived safe and that you liked it, Petra!!!!
Yesterday I wrote a comment here, and it was hard to keep it secret...
You did such a nice presentation with the pictures!
Now you know who was asking for your mailing address at the Ville! ;)

24 November, 2006 14:12  

haha I read the other comment and I can tell it was hard for you not to say anything! =P I'm just really glad it actually arrived.. sometimes the english post doesn't seem reliable.. I sent my dad a fathersday present and it never arrived! eventhough Holland isn't even all that far away ohwell I'll make up for it with christmas^_^
Thanks again Vik =D

25 November, 2006 15:43  

Very cool! That Angel is the cutest...what is it made of?

28 November, 2006 03:22  

Newer Post Older Post Home