Uh -oh!

(me, my mamma, my sis)

Oops I've been neglecting my blog again! I just always seem to find something to do on the computer and by the time I think of going to do my blog somebody else needs the computer lol I haven't done a whole lot of knitting or crocheting this year so far... I've just been working on some gloves for my mom (they'll be Knucks btw) is a very lovely shade of light faded pink/light faded brown^_^
I'm finally going to visit my family again in February.. on February 11th to be exact hehe =D I'm extremely excited about it! especially considering the fact that I've not been able to see my sister for over a year now! and her birthday is on Feb 19th so I'll also finally be there for the first time in like 2 years.... I know I sound like a horrible sister but it's not like I can just hop on the bus to go see her and being unemployed as I am it's not really easy to afford two plane tickets unfortunatly =(

I hope everybody has had a wonderfully good healthy new year so far!

(me, my pappa, my sis)

♥ Petra

5 comments:

*Waves to Petra*

Glad to hear you haven't dropped off the planet!! :-)

21 January, 2007 22:05  

Hello dear Petra! I´m loving these pictures!
I tell you that I´m spending the whole month January at the beach -Summer Holidays here- that`s why I´m not coming here to visit that often!
Bye bye!

22 January, 2007 01:04  

Awww what great photos Petra! That's so exciting! Woo!

22 January, 2007 03:09  

I see The Time-Traveler's Wife is on your "Want2read next" list. I've just finished it and it's a pretty amazing read. One of those books you immediately want to discuss with anyone who's read it, or will listen ...

23 January, 2007 22:21  

Very nice pictures. We've missed you... don't stay away too long next time :)

25 January, 2007 02:30  

Newer Post Older Post Home