Easter and knitting!

I started knitting the lacy hairband I found online the other day. I love pdf file patterns it makes it so much easier to print out! I haven't really done any lace knitting before so this is a great way to start with it and so far is been a piece of cake! I just hope it'll look any good on me when I've finished haha! I've posted some pictures at the bottom =)
It works up pretty fast so I should have this one finished either tonight or tomorrow. When you get the pdf file for the pattern you see that there's 3 different hairband patterns on it! So I'm going to make them all =P
I hope everybody has been having a great easter! We didn't really do anything today, the only "easter" thing I've done so far is eat chocolate eggs lol! I'm actually going to stop eating chocolate after easter.. I found out that it's the reason why I've had eczema on my collarbone. It dissapeared when I hadn't eaten any chocolate for a while so yeah it's deffinatly chocolate! And possibly more dairy products as I've read that they usually are one of the main causes for it. At least I'm not one of the poor people who suffer from it severely I've just got a teeny tiny spot on my collarbone and even that is annoying so I can't even imagine what it must be like for them!






Happy Easter! ♥

5 comments:

hey,

what yarn are you using? I love knitting lace, you think its so hard but its usually really easy. I was making a lace hat before the cable on my circular needle broke. Im into my Jaywalker socks again now. I'l post a pic on my blog

09 April, 2007 11:24  

Its some sort of Opal but it doesn't say on the ballband. I bought it on ebay and have searched all over to find what colour it actually is - im thinking its opal feelings, but who knows. Its nice, so i dont care :)

09 April, 2007 22:44  

Hi Petra! I see last days we were doing the same! Eating chocolates and knitting! ;)

11 April, 2007 02:32  

Hey again (3 notes lol) I have bought from AngelYarns before, they were pretty good, and have a good range. Sock yarn is on sale at www.getknitted.com at the moment though (£6 including postage) so im gonna get my next lot from there - i just cant afford £6 right now - sad isn't it!
Also, i found out that my Opal was called Opal Rainbow and was a special edition

11 April, 2007 08:21  

Ah, lace . . . for some reason, I can never get it right! Your headband will be really cute, though . . . it seems like a good summer knit.

Happy (late) Easter and (early) Friday the 13th!!

<3 Tonya

12 April, 2007 22:12  

Newer Post Older Post Home