Here it is finally!

Well I've posted the present the other day so it should be arriving soon and I think it's safe to post it on here now =P I had already posted it on GetStitchy anyway and on my myspace=)
Soooo here it is!




I've put alot of blood sweat and tears into it lol (not literally ofcourse!)=P I hope she likes it anyway=) I felt really bad as I wasn't able to post it in time, she said it was fine, but obviously I still feel bad well aslong as she likes it... and it gets there! It's happend a few times that I've sent something out now that hasn't even arrived and it's really annoying. I sent Vik a package for christmas and she hasn't got it so I'm guessing someone took it and my dad never received his fathersday presents last year!
Ohhhhhh and I have some fantastic news! WE GOT A FLATTTTTTTT!! We got the keys for it this wednesday and we have been steaming some wallpaper off of the livingroom walls today (after we went up to the castle to volunteer) and it's taking forever haha but it's worthe it!
Here are some pictures of it =D

6 comments:

Hey Petra, it's me, Petra!! :)
I cant even express how GREAT it is that finally you have the flat and it's so lovely! It really is! The view, the greens around, the kitchen is just absolutely neat and the bathroom looks so new and clean and nice, hihi. You are so lucky! It was worth to wait for this, I am sure :))) I go on with the compliments in the email :) hugs hugs, Petra (THE other Petra from Hungary)

17 May, 2007 14:56  

Hi dear Petra! I´m clapping my hands here and yelling YEAH! First, the bag is AWESOME! Love it, love it! And... the flat!!! How exciting to start decorating it!!! Im so HAPPY for you, my friend! Hugs

18 May, 2007 12:55  

I *love!* the fabric for the lining!! (And the movie Girl Interrupted).

22 May, 2007 16:45  

To whoever it was that left me the nasty and pathetic comment (that I've just deleted)..
so you work 40 hours a week, I do more work and harder work in a day then you do in a week and I don't even get paid for it. And who says I don't work or my fiance you don't even know me.
And the government doesn't pay for houses and I didn't get our flat for free nothing is for free. you're pathetic you don't even have the guts to say who you are. get a life, miss "I work 40 hours a week but somehow still have time to pick on people who are happier then me".

05 June, 2007 21:05  

Hi Petra! Sorry to read that you were left a nasty comment. One wonders why a person who makes such a show of working 40 hours a week would choose to spend their precious free time spamming a stranger's blog!!

Thanks for posting about the "GetStitchy" forums. I have decided I'll be posting my crochet (and knitting) there in future instead of at the Other Place, where my latest thread title has ludicrously been censored for "profanity" (!?) I don't think I can participate anymore on a forum which treats its members as if they're at Sunday school.

I've been catching up with crochet projects this past week. Haven't done any sketching or pastelling, but something always has to give, I find ... I seem to go through phases or "waves" of devoting myself to each thing: my crochet, sketching, knitting, reading, languages ... I know you'll probably relate to this, as someone who finds lots in life to be enthusiastic about. :-)

07 June, 2007 13:09  

I thought id noted you already for this post :s Whats the yarn you used? It turned out pretty.
Where are you? No posts in months! ok days....

09 June, 2007 20:42  

Newer Post Older Post Home