Say hello to....


our little baby! This is a photo of my first scan that I had last tuesday! Last thursday the 4th was my birthday so it was the best birthday present ever! It was so amazing to see it move and to see it's little heart beat! They said it's very active as it kept moving around, that's why it's got it's legs up in the air on the photo haha.
When I was looking at it on the scan it felt like it's a boy, I don't really mind weather it's a boy or a girl.

I've been looking for lots of things to knit and crochet obviously and I've found a few things, but most things I've seen online are really pastel type of things that I don't like, I want my baby to be a rock baby hehe so I'm going to knit it some cool things. My mom said she still had some clothes that my grandmother made for me aswell and she said I can have them which is so great, I love the fact that I'll be giving my child something that she made for me with love , that way it feels like shes still there in a way.

I'll be catching up with every bodies blogs now=)

♥ Petra

7 comments:

I've figured out a way to read your entries: it involves copying and pasting them into Word so that I can see the whole text!!

What is your due date?

07 October, 2007 12:30  

So cool Petra! I bet your getting super excited!

07 October, 2007 13:18  

Why can't you see the whole text EJ??? Are you viewing it in IE? If so then that's porbably why.. I don't know why but my blogger has never worked properly in IE =(

My due date is on April 13th =)

13 October, 2007 16:53  

yup I am excited, I'm getting more and more uncomfortable when I sleep though I think it's time for me to buy one of those big long pillows =)

13 October, 2007 16:57  

Happy belated Birthday, dear Petra! And OMG this is very touching post!

16 October, 2007 13:07  

It took a long time for me to start showing because I had really bad morning sickness, so I lost some weight in the beginning. But I did have to go to maternity jeans pretty soon because I lost weight everywhere else, and the weight I did gain was right where my pants buttoned, so that didn't work too well. Hope everything is going well with the baby!!

16 October, 2007 23:38  

2 months to go!! How are you doing, Petra? Hope you are well and look forward to reading an update soon. x

05 February, 2008 17:32  

Newer Post Older Post Home