Fin!

Finally finished knitting it and grafting the armpits. You end up with holes next to the grated part and I didn't have a clue how to fix them without stretching more stitches, but luckily my online friend sent me this link and I was able to use the reversed stockinette version to make them invisible! :)

I still have to buy some buttons and make up my mind if I want eyes on all of them or just one or two!

I've also added some other pictures of our visit to the St. Edwards church in Barnsley last weekend and Locke Park.

And one of the first snowfall this winter over here :)

I'm going to have some better pictures of the Owls jumper taken soon :)

4 comments:

I didn't know you wrote a blog! You kept that quiet. It's on my reader subscription now so I won't miss it. And I want to see you wearing your Owls soon!

29 December, 2012 15:33  

haha it's because I'm so bad at updating it! I really have to change the lay out I think as it seems abit all over the place or maybe it's just my browser?

22 January, 2013 13:09  

Your sweater is amazing, oh my goodness those owls are a treat. Hugs to you,
Meredith

24 January, 2013 23:14  

Thank you so much! It was fun knitting it:)
Hugs,
Petra

01 February, 2013 00:31  

Newer Post Older Post Home