Bubbly Rose

An update on my (Effervesce) Bubbly Rose socks. Most of you will already have seen it on IG, but I really want to get this blog going again and not neglect it like I did last time as I really do enjoy blogging! Unfortunately I have lost most of my followers, because I didn't blog for that long.

The pattern really isn't as difficult as I imagined it would be. Alot of repeats in the chart just shifting the positions of the bubbles. Wish I had a better cable needle as I only need to put one stitch on hold at a time each time so it can be a bit fiddly!

I've finished with the leg chart and working on the heel now so it shouldn't be too long before I will be onto the foot part and then the toes! :)

Thanks for visiting!

1 comments:

It's so lovely! Beautiful colour too.

Remember you can also add your link to the Mr Linky (here http://www.craftsfromthecwtch.co.uk/2013/01/next-step-sock-knitalong-day-8.html ) and more new readers can find you from that too :D

01 February, 2013 17:54  

Newer Post Older Post Home