Ta-da!






Finally managed to take some proper pictures of my Owls! I'm really happy with how it came out, the only thing I would change is that I would try to do an even looser cast-off as it sometimes pulls up on the neck a little, but no big deal. I'm sure I will make a few more in the future!

Atm I'm working on a cowl for Vi with a pattern I'm making up as I go along. I made a chart for a little fair  isle pattern in the middle, but I've already had to rip it out twice as the start and end didn't match (knitting in the round). Luckily I did find a chart maker online here so I'm going to do it on there and see if I can fix it.

I've joined a KAL aswell that starts tomorrow on Ravelry called Knitalong with Crafts from the Cwtch! it's all about improving your sock knitting skills, so you have to choose your own pattern and pick one that will have a technique in it that you haven't done before or if you haven't knitting socks yet then this is the place to try it and get help! :)

5 comments:

I love it! The colours work really nicely together. X

22 January, 2013 22:07  

Thank you! I think next time I knit it I will add a few short rows to the front aswell after the owls as it does tend to keep pulling up to my neck abit, ahwell.

23 January, 2013 14:18  

Gorgeous and you model it so well.

Lovely to have you along for the sock KAL. Hope you have a great weekend x

25 January, 2013 14:17  

Thanks Sarah!

Tahnk you for organising it! I've never done a KAL so I'm new to it all :)

Thanks you too! X

26 January, 2013 10:14  

Bless you sock knitters, all those short rows and little needles.
Hugs,
Meredith

26 January, 2013 15:02  

Newer Post Older Post Home