Doodle inspired

I mentioned in another post that I wanted to try and crochet from a drawing, well I'm actually in the middle of doing this right now. I'm using a doodle that I made while drawing with Vi and I've got the feeling this will end up being hers when it's done! :)


I hadn't crocheted for a while before starting this, but I still remembered all the stitches. The one thing I always hate about using an existing pattern is that most of them are written in US terms and I've learned to crochet in UK terms so I'm constantly adding notes to the patterns.

At least I get to write the pattern with a fun pencil and eraser that someone gave me from Taiwan!
 If this turns out alright I might (if anyone is interested) put the pattern for it up on Ravelry and on here. I will add a crochet conversion chart to it though!


We'll see how it goes, if I can get my sewing machine out of the loft I might even add some fabric.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

I can't wait to see the result! Oooo, you are so clever. I could never do something like that...

20 March, 2013 23:55  

haha thanks :D It's really not hard though! Do you crochet? I think it's really quick and easy and a nice break from knitting sometimes :)

22 March, 2013 13:21  

Newer Post Older Post Home